Ask Me Anything
(Updated 25 December 2018)
This post may contain affiliate links. See our affiliate disclaimer above.
Recently my blogging colleagues, Heath & Alyssa hosted an AMA on their website.
If you haven’t heard of it, AMA stands for Ask Me Anything and the trend started long ago on Reddit.
I’ve always wanted to do one, but I don’t use Reddit.
So it wasn’t until I saw Heath and Alyssa’s post that I realized it must be okay for bloggers to host AMAs too!
Ask Me Anything means you can ask me anything.
If you don’t know what to ask, here are a few things we love talking about here on PhilFAQS.com
- Full-time Living in the Philippines
- Part-time Living in the Philippines
- Retiring in the Philippines (at any age)
- Ditching the 9 to 5
- Starting a business That Will Supplement Your Income
- Blogging (for both fun and profit)
- Binge watching Netflix shows
And anything else you can think of.
How To Ask:
- Just leave a public comment below. I promise to answer every one.
- Send me a spam-free email message using the Contact Form here:
- Call me on my US number 1-719-966-4295. You’ll probably have to leave a message, as I don’t sit by the phone here. But if you leave a contact number and tell me what time zone you are in, I promise to call you back.
So Have a Great Christmas and an Even More Wonderful New Year
And ask me anything, the only stupid questions are the ones you don’t ask.