What’s Better Than a Job in the Philippines?
Oh I could think actually of a number of things. But without running off into the impenetrable thickets of my mind, let’s just focus on something simple … an income.
But Don’t You Need a Job to Have An Income?
- 0.1 But Don’t You Need a Job to Have An Income?
- 0.2 From Day One “Conventional Wisdom” Has Been “You Need a Job”.
- 0.3 One Way You Probably Haven’t Thought Of — Income With No Job
- 0.4 Foreigners Can Own All The Digital Real Estate They Want
- 1 Related Posts
- 2 Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:
- 3 Share this Article:
After all most people who say they want a job are really just making a logical error in the fact that they really just want the income that a job rewards them with. Ask the average wage slave if he wants to tell his boss to shove it and you will get an overwhelming response of “Hell Yes”!
But it will be spoken in a low voice, our only in private because the job holder is stuck in that discontinuity of thought which confuses his need for an “income” with the idea that “jobs” are the only source of “income”. This is a modern day confusion of cause and effect which makes countless lives miserable.
A few jobs actually come with rewards above and beyond the income they provide, but in general most jobs and most wage slaves holding them are pretty much neutral … they are just the shortest path most people think of to get from pockets empty to pockets a little less empty.
From Day One “Conventional Wisdom” Has Been “You Need a Job”.
This attitude and belief is still rampant in American culture because for centuries the government and the school system have promoted “orderly little ants” going into and out of “orderly little salt mines” day after day.
Easy to impose the government’s will upon these little ants, easy to hold in economic check so that nobody gets too rich, and remarkably easy to tax.
But what if you could just short-circuit the whole hamster wheel and go direct from no income to actual income, with no J*O*B on between?
One Way You Probably Haven’t Thought Of — Income With No Job
What about investing in real estate. Without ever leaving your comfy computer chair. Doesn’t matter if you are living in the USA, maybe planning to move to the Philippines … or not, ot even if you are already loving here in the Philippines.
Foreigners Can Own All The Digital Real Estate They Want
Digital real estate? You mean “web sites”? Well yes, but, we’re talking about web sites which are already built up, running, earning money 24/7 and have months or years of proven income.
Consider this: it’s MUCH easier to buy an existing cash flow than to create one entirely from scratch.
Here’s a great interview if my collegaue Justin Cook by another favorite blogger freind, Nick Loper. You should rad and lisyen, at least to get an idea of what I am tlking about when I say, You Don’t Need a Job To Earn Income:
The Fastest Path to Side Hustle Cash Flow?
- The economics of digital real estate, and why the paper returns are so great.
- The skills and experience that might make this a winning side hustle for you.
- Where to look for potential sites to buy.
- Justin’s “fix and flip” strategy for cash flow and growth.
- The risks and rewards of low-end sites (sub $10,000).
- Justin’s specific game plan for 2 buyer profiles; the person looking to diversify their investments and the person looking to quit their job and replace their income.
- The 3 things to consider when buying a site or building a portfolio of sites.
- Creative financing options so you don’t have to come up with all the cash upfront, and how you may even be able to use a self-directed IRA to invest in websites.
Here’s the link: The Fastest Path to Side Hustle Cash Flow?