User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by philfaqs.com;
- redistribute any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
The foregoing prohibitions expressly include, but are not limited to, the practice of "screen scraping", or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of data, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the web site, in any manner or in any quantities not authorized in writing by philfaqs.com.
Indemnification by User
Right to Revise
Return to PhilFAQS home page.